Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
CriminalAntiqueBoar-max-1mb.gif

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
Sorry for wasting your time but I have to stand on the highest mountain and scream "I Got The Answer Right"
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p081hxlz
The idea is you have to guess what the fourth clue will be. Turn the volume down unless you need a clue.

Yep, my wife and I got it on the second clue. Was surprised that VC was making such a fuss about it being so hard. The only Round 2 question I ever got right on the first clue was: 4. Starship Traveller

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
The hardest thing with Only Connect is, is VCM doable? She wears the frumpiest gear, got a big Aris , bingo wings , annoying voice but always seems to raise one of my eyebrows.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
The hardest thing with Only Connect is, is VCM doable? She wears the frumpiest gear, got a big Aris , bingo wings , annoying voice but always seems to raise one of my eyebrows.

She is certainly not built along the lines of the standard TV bimbo. She is also astonishingly bright (and knows it). I think she'd get the vote from the older and (therefore) discerning NSC gentlemen.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I got a sequence from the first clue once which was Gluteus Maximus.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I got it as well because I've always thought that 'Carlisle' was such as strange choice for a list of British places, so of course that song was the first thing I thought of.

That's the thing about all quizzes. If you happen to know the answer, it's easy. Some friends and I once blundered into a quiz at the Barley Mow in Kemp Town. We aced the sports, music and geography questions and were very confident of winning the whole thing. Then we got zeroes on the soaps and reality TV sections.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.

I'm sorry, just personal preference but I'd gladly (and desperately) take everything above the desk. Very bright and very pretty and somewhat nasal which I wouldn't let put me off.
Yeah I understand she'll be very grateful to know that and wouldn't even touch me with yours. Sexist pig!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
She is certainly not built along the lines of the standard TV bimbo. She is also astonishingly bright (and knows it). I think she'd get the vote from the older and (therefore) discerning NSC gentlemen.

Just final tabled another big poker event. Clever lady.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

And very friendly with our Tone, so could probably give a little interesting pillow talk on what strikers we're after :thumbsup:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
That's one of the few questions on there that given enough time I might have actually got. Only watched it occasionally and am generally dumbfounded.

What you know I suppose.

Oh and in answer to the important question, it's a massive YES from me.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I thought Carlisle was Penrith. So that was me out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here