Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy birthday to Sir Tony Bloom

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Tony Blooms birthday is not as important as Dame Vera's in my humble and personal opinion .

How exactly has she affected your life more than Bloom ?

Really....I`m surprised....Someone who gave huge support to our troops when they really needed it.....As compared with a Businessman/Poker player who has done very well ..Whilst I applaud Tony for all he has done for the Club. IMO not in the same league as Dame Vera.:thumbsup::thumbsup: Many happy returns to them both.

I am somewhat biased as a couple of years ago Haywards Heath United Services Club held a help for Heroes Day and asked her to open it. She agreed but the fee would be £1200 so the club didnt bother as that would have come out of the days proceeds that was tio be given to the fund. This was told to me by the entertainment secretary whose responsibility it was to arrange the day.

But best wishes to both.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Happy birthday to both of um!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Really....I`m surprised....Someone who gave huge support to our troops when they really needed it.....As compared with a Businessman/Poker player who has done very well ..Whilst I applaud Tony for all he has done for the Club. IMO not in the same league as Dame Vera.:thumbsup::thumbsup: Many happy returns to them both.

Quote Originally Posted by rocker959 View Post
Tony Blooms birthday is not as important as Dame Vera's in my humble and personal opinion .

Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
To me a more important persons birthday than the old lady of Ditchling.

Gentlemen, a disagreement about who's birthday is more relevant to Albion supporters, Dame Vera or Tony Bloom

Only on NSC:laugh:

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
.Gentlemen, a disagreement about who's birthday is more relevant to Albion supporters, Dame Vera or Tony Bloom

Bloom is obviously more relevant to Albion Supporters !!! But to put him in the same league as Dame Vera is :wrong::wrong:.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here