Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Happy Birthday to Easy 10 and BensGrandad!

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Spurs win today and it will be a perfect bday for BG. He’ll be sat in front of his tranny at home in Haywards Heath lunchtime all snuggly in his Mauricio Pochettino branded birthday onesie cheering on the Lilywhites, the day topped off with a lamb shank while staring at the month of October on his Spurs calendar (a big picture of Son Heung-min in full flight), a quick clean up and bed. Perfect.
The good news is that he has already completed his player ratings. 11 for Stephens and -4 for Dan Burn.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Many thanks for the birthday wishes gents. Safe to say, after zee Verthing Oktoberfest on Friday and todays post-match activities, it has been a weekend of heavy lifting. Unt now, I need my bed.

xx

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The good news is that he has already completed his player ratings. 11 for Stephens and -4 for Dan Burn.

Actually it would be 8 for Montoyta Dunk Maupay and Ryan then Burn & Webster 7 and Mooy, Alzate,Gross Stephens 9 and 9.5 for Connolly. But a well earned good 3 points followed by a good session in the King & Queens. Thanks to all who contributed to a great day.

Last edited:

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Actually it would be 8 for Montoyta Dunk Maupay and Ryan then Burn & Webster 7 and Mooy, Alzate,Gross Stephens 9 and 9.5 for Connolly. But a well earned good 3 points followed by a good session in the King & Queens. Thanks to all who contributed to a great day.
Happy belated birthday wishes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here