Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy Anniversary!

SOTF II

Banned
May 7, 2014
Happy Anniversary chaps.

One year ago today, we came down to the AMEX to see you apparently (according to the majority of your supporters) secure your place at Wembley. How did that work out?

Ah, how things have changed. Pleased to report that up in SE25, we’ve just pocketed another £80m, are looking forward to another season amongst the elite, and have just seen our gaffer named Premier League manager of the year. Not bad for a team that was labelled the worst to ever grace the Premier League…

Meanwhile, another summer of change awaits on the south coast after more play off heartbreak (Your semi-final performance was more disgraceful than ours against Watford in 2006, which I didn’t think was possible!).

Anyway, enjoy the summer.

P.S. If you need any new players in the summer, you can happily take the likes of Moxey, Kebe & Wilbraham off us for a small fee, who are surplus to requirements.

P.S.S. I’m sure I will get a ban for this post. Come on boys, take it on the chin and stop being so sensitive ;)

article-2324000-19C32B79000005DC-151_634x352.jpg

Happy Anniversary chaps.

One year ago today, we came down to the AMEX to see you apparently (according to the majority of your supporters) secure your place at Wembley. How did that work out?

Ah, how things have changed. Pleased to report that up in SE25, we’ve just pocketed another £80m, are looking forward to another season amongst the elite, and have just seen our gaffer named Premier League manager of the year. Not bad for a team that was labelled the worst to ever grace the Premier League…

Meanwhile, another summer of change awaits on the south coast after more play off heartbreak (Your semi-final performance was more disgraceful than ours against Watford in 2006, which I didn’t think was possible!).

Anyway, enjoy the summer.

P.S. If you need any new players in the summer, you can happily take the likes of Moxey, Kebe & Wilbraham off us for a small fee, who are surplus to requirements.

P.S.S. I’m sure I will get a ban for this post. Come on boys, take it on the chin and stop being so sensitive ;)

View attachment 53695

Not sure you'll get a ban for it, it isn't derailing another thread, it isn't packed with innuendo relating to sexuality.

It's a wind up, justified too bearing in mind what happened and the similarities with our manager buggering off.

Enjoy the moment.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I find it cute that even though they're in a higher league, they're still obsessed with us. Makes you feel kinda warm and fuzzy.

SOTF II

Banned
May 7, 2014
Not sure you'll get a ban for it, it isn't derailing another thread, it isn't packed with innuendo relating to sexuality.

It's a wind up, justified too bearing in mind what happened and the similarities with our manager buggering off.

Enjoy the moment.

Fair play.

To be fair to you boys, I think you faced the third best team in the league. Derby in that form would beat many of the teams at the bottom end of the Premier League.

Hoping they can beat QPR...

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
You have to admit, we more than deserve to have our noses rubbed right in it.

Palace's success since that 3-0 win in the league has been so remarkable that I now almost take pleasure in the utter pain of it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The opening poster is quite correct - it's been a dreadful year for Zaha since he managed what was, for him, the rare feat of scoring.

I'm surprised to see a Palace fan highlighting his demise though, as I thought they liked him.

SOTF II

Banned
May 7, 2014
Hans, as a mod I can see that you have moved this thread to "The Other Stuff"

Lets be honest Hans, you and your fellow stooges constantly start anti-Palace threads on the Big Board all the time when times are bad down at Selhurst. But when now it's our turn to give some back to you (more than reasonable given the amount of cr*p you post about our club) you have to move the thread to an obscure location so that nobody will see it.

Lets be honest, you give it out, but you can't simply take it when it's returned

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hans, as a mod I can see that you have moved this thread to "The Other Stuff"

Lets be honest Hans, you and your fellow stooges constantly start anti-Palace threads on the Big Board all the time when times are bad down at Selhurst. But when now it's our turn to give some back to you (more than reasonable given the amount of cr*p you post about our club) you have to move the thread to an obscure location so that nobody will see it.

Lets be honest, you give it out, but you can't simply take it when it's returned

Or, it's our board, and we'll do what we like, just because we CAN.

In Ban-Land, nobody can hear you scream. Or be smug, or do anything, in fact.

Thanks for your contribution! :wave:

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I thought that was quite a nice little thread really. Warmed the cockles of my heart, and a very cool story to boot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here