Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Hang on a minute....it's Fridat!!!!

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Happy Fridat you lovely people out there in N.S.C. Land, tonight to prepare myself for the forthcoming match for our "team like Brighton" against the might of Tottingham Hotspurs I have raided the Wunt be Druv wine reserves and will be supping a bottle of 2015 Château Paloumey Bordeaux Medoc Cru Bourgeois, cheers lads and lasses!! Let's hope for a cheeky win!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Well done you’re right it’s fridat

A Boons Kriek to start and now moving on to a Duvel 666 and then a Chouffe before well ?

I’ve got a good vibe about the game tomorrow

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'm at my new school, just finished my first week of English studies here. Very easy stuff though for the first time in my ca 20 years of going to various schools I was told off that I cant swear as much as I do "because they dont do that in England and certainly not at Loxdale".. bah. No problem though.

Currently drinking some vodka cola waiting for the party to continue. Most people here are around 20 years old and they have HIDEOUS taste in music, absolutely garbage - either modern lovey dovey pop shit or mumbling rappers - but I'll have to live with that. So far so good anyway. Visingsö is a beautiful island so I'll have a good 7 weeks here until going down to Brighton.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I'm at my new school, just finished my first week of English studies here. Very easy stuff though for the first time in my ca 20 years of going to various schools I was told off that I cant swear as much as I do "because they dont do that in England and certainly not at Loxdale".. bah. No problem though.

Currently drinking some vodka cola waiting for the party to continue. Most people here are around 20 years old and they have HIDEOUS taste in music, absolutely garbage - either modern lovey dovey pop shit or mumbling rappers - but I'll have to live with that. So far so good anyway. Visingsö is a beautiful island so I'll have a good 7 weeks here until going down to Brighton.
You'll have to swear as much as possible to fit in in Portslade

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

That’s a ****ing long post to say “Cherry vodka’ ………..

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
0041017b.png

Cheers :drink:

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020

A Boons Kriek to start and now moving on to a Duvel 666 and then a Chouffe before well ?

Funny you should say that. So have I. Mind you, I've always got a good vibe about the next game.

P.S. Bit of a cock-up on the Fridat night plan tonight. Tesco are not doing their drop-off until 8-9pm. Then Mrs ETM has got to cook up a storm.

Happy Fridat night to all. 1-3 to the good guys tomorrow. Caicedo gets a few minutes and breaks down the play nicely.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Duvel is one of the most underrated bears out there. La Chouffe one of the most overrated. I predict you will be averagely satisfied.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Duvel is one of the most underrated bears out there. La Chouffe one of the most overrated. I predict you will be averagely satisfied.

Right. Bugger it. I was going to wait until the Tesco drop, but I can't wait. I'm off to the offie.

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
I have a pretty bland selection of beers available here to me, Brahma and Skol being the most popular, although I always have Stella to fall back on, but tonight I found some Eisenbahn American IPA at 6.9% volume in a local supermarket.
Just waiting for the cervejeira to do it's thing.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Started with a Zoo Brew Imperial Chocolate Stout with a homemade madras, now quaffing a bottle of Avery’s Barossa Shiraz which is really rather good.

Looking forward to a selection of excellent beers tomorrow at the Head of Steam in Birmingham pre Hammerfest 13.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
snapshotimagehandler_500510325.jpeg

Standard.

Going easy though, early-ish start to go west to avoid the rail replacement clusterf*ck tomorrow morning.

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
Started with a Zoo Brew Imperial Chocolate Stout with a homemade madras, now quaffing a bottle of Avery’s Barossa Shiraz which is really rather good.

Looking forward to a selection of excellent beers tomorrow at the Head of Steam in Birmingham pre Hammerfest 13.
When I worked in London Fridays were renamed Shiraz day as I'd always go straight from work in Green Park to the Shortlands Tavern near Bromley. A bottle was about £20 and we'd usually get through 3 or 4 on a Fridat night.
I miss pubs.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
snapshotimagehandler_500510325.jpeg

Standard.

Going easy though, early-ish start to go west to avoid the rail replacement clusterf*ck tomorrow morning.

Delighted to see I'm not the only one drinking Greek wine on here. Get yourself a membership to The Wine Society, and their Greek range is a joy to behold.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Paulingsburg or whatever’s it’s called, plus couple 1664s. Lager night.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Hugel Reserve Pinot Gris with some kind of salmon thai noodle affair
Ch Lanessan 2015 with some cracking cheese (Tunworth, Mrs Kirkhams, Petit Basque, Celtic Promise, Colston Bassett)

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Had a very very long week.

Thai curry delivered, one glass of wine and out for the count by 7pm Just woken up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here