Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus confident of 2 more signings

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Jason Roberts now having a medical at Reading before signing. Fantastic deal for them.

Jason Roberts (as has Natham Ellington) has caused us lots of problems in the past, but he must be getting on a bit now ?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
another rumour concerning a player who has been linked with us

Portsmouth are set to sell Dave Kitson, Joel Ward and Jason Pearce to Ipswich in a combined £2million deal
(from the "football league rumours" twitter feed NOT that other site) -- could well be out of date as they also just tweeted that Hosky was going to B'muff!

Kevin Davies rumoured to be going to Sunderland with Bolton chasing Palace's Zaha

Last edited:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
another rumour concerning a player who has been linked with us

Portsmouth are set to sell Dave Kitson, Joel Ward and Jason Pearce to Ipswich in a combined £2million deal
(from the "football league rumours" twitter feed NOT that other site)

They were certainly interested in the latter two, read it a few times in the past few days and pretty sure Jewell confirmed it. They're welcome to them, he's buying so many players that he'll end up with a very unsettled squad. Presume Pompey will have to sell given their circumstances, winding up order et all, if not then it's a f*cking joke how they keep getting away with it.

One alarming thing that came out of a story I read earlier (will try and find a link) is that Michael Brown, yes Michael f***ing Brown, the average Championship player is on 36k a week. If he plays once more for Pompey he triggers a pay RISE, over 36k a week!!! What the f***. If they have a whip round and are really struggling, I won't put a penny in. f*** em.

Last edited:

stupendor

Feb 21, 2010
Bolton chasing Palace's Zaha

I think you've spelled 'Barcelona' wrong.... You've spelled it 'Bolton'

Surely the cream of Palaces fantastic academy don't end up playing for crappy teams near Manchester whose only ambition is to stay in the Prem?

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
They were certainly interested in the latter two, read it a few times in the past few days and pretty sure Jewell confirmed it. They're welcome to them, he's buying so many players that he'll end up with a very unsettled squad. Presume Pompey will have to sell given their circumstances, winding up order et all, if not then it's a f*cking joke how they keep getting away with it.

One alarming thing that came out of a story I read earlier (will try and find a link) is that Michael Brown, yes Michael f***ing Brown, the average Championship player is on 36k a week. If he plays once more for Pompey he triggers a pay RISE, over 36k a week!!! What the f***. If they have a whip round and are really struggling, I won't put a penny in. f*** em.

The Michael Brown that is a Leeds Utd player?!? Can't see that clause being any use now :lol:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007

I believe that was true which is why he hardly played for them for a year after refusing to throw away his contract - they finally managed to offload him to Leeds last summer

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
Cross another one off the list of those linked with us at one time or another

WBA's Roman Bednar looks to be on his way to Blackpool on loan to the end of the season

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
micheal brown is a tool...gary hart tells a great story about Brown that shows you what a twat the bloke is

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here