Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Guest tickets for semi final

seagurl

Mar 21, 2012
I can't find the answer to this on website so can anyone advise,?
I have bought two guest tickets for the FA cup semi final. My guests will not be sitting near us. The tickets however are in my name as there was no option to name guests when purchasing. They can be downloaded to guests phone. Does it matter that they are in my name or is there a way of putting their name before download?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No it doesn’t matter - just forward the email to them and they can add to their wallet…

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Print them out and give them the printout?

seagurl

Mar 21, 2012
Thanks. I have forwarded them the email. Concerned about name will still be mine even in their wallet. My friends are worried they'll be stopped.

seagurl

Mar 21, 2012
Ok thanks

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017
Thanks. I have forwarded them the email. Concerned about name will still be mine even in their wallet. My friends are worried they'll be stopped.
Tickets will be in your name, that’s always the way it is, you have responsibility over your guests.

This is besides the point but let’s say it was the policy that tickets had to be in their name. No one would have the time to check with 34k being our allocation…

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
So there'll be no ID checks at Wembley as there are in League away games?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Nobody will be checking names when we get our QR codes scanned. That would be like having to have your passport checked when you cross the channel to France. There's no time for that sort of tomfoolery. The queues would be horrendous.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So there'll be no ID checks at Wembley as there are in League away games?
There is a difference between checking 3,000 (away) tickets and 85,000 tickets.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Guest tickets are always in the name of the STH and always have been.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Absolutely nothing to worry about. Guest tickets are always in the name of the purchaser and can always be downloaded to the guest’s phone, and virtually no chance ID will be checked at Wembley as it’s obvious guest tickets will potentially be in blocks miles away from the ST purchaser.

Only real risk is if your guest ‘besmirches the club’….then you’re fooked :laugh:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Wembley is automated turnstiles anyway, given previous issues no one’s going to be checking id’s. Wembley stewards aren’t bothered

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I can't find the answer to this on website so can anyone advise,?
I have bought two guest tickets for the FA cup semi final. My guests will not be sitting near us. The tickets however are in my name as there was no option to name guests when purchasing. They can be downloaded to guests phone. Does it matter that they are in my name or is there a way of putting their name before download?
Only worry if your guests are ManU fans or they act like dicks. If they are neither of those things you have nothing to worry about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here