Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Graham Potter - Money isn't everything.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I also enjoyed that, and I think it's the second most informative interview I've heard with Potter, largely because the angle of the pod seems to be about (football) management.
I can't completely pinpoint the best interview I've heard but it was broadcast about a year ago on the BBC, and Potter spoke at some length about what he did and learnt on his MA.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I also enjoyed that, and I think it's the second most informative interview I've heard with Potter, largely because the angle of the pod seems to be about (football) management.
I can't completely pinpoint the best interview I've heard but it was broadcast about a year ago on the BBC, and Potter spoke at some length about what he did and learnt on his MA.

I think that interview was with 5 Live but he also did a interview with similar themes , talking to Johnny Cantor late last year. via BBC Sounds.
(its 30 minutes long about 5 minutes in) https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0b4lfr4

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I think that interview was with 5 Live but he also did a interview with similar themes , talking to Johnny Cantor late last year. via BBC Sounds.
(its 30 minutes long about 5 minutes in) https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0b4lfr4

Yes, it was on 5 Live. It was certainly broadcast on it, but 5 Live have now become quite adept at splicing up their content and re-packaging it (whether everything initially is produced on that channel, you will know better than I).

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol

Friday Night Social with Jermaine Jenas...JJ was a big fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here