Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Graham Potter leaves Albion for Chelsea

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Head coach Graham Potter is leaving the club after deciding to join Chelsea.

Also departing are his assistant Billy Reid, first-team coaches Bjorn Hamberg and Bruno, goalkeeping coach Ben Roberts and assistant head of recruitment Kyle Macaulay.

Under-21 coach Andrew Crofts will take on the role of Albion’s interim head coach, supported by his assistant Shannon Ruth, set-play coach Nick Stanley, Adam Lallana and assistant goalkeeping coach Jack Stern.

Chairman Tony Bloom said, “I am very disappointed that Graham will be leaving us. He has done exceptionally well over the past three-and-a-bit seasons, he is an exceptional head coach and an exceptional person. He will be hugely missed at our football club.

"He leaves an excellent legacy for his successor with the club in its highest ever position, and on the back of leading us to our highest finish in the club’s history last season.

“I would like to thank Graham, Billy, Bjorn, Bruno, Ben and Kyle for their work here, and wish them all the very best for the future.

“While our attention is now on appointing Graham’s successor as head coach our immediate focus, of course, is on Saturday’s game at Bournemouth and supporting Andrew Crofts as interim head coach.”

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2786233/graham-potter-leaves-albion-for-chelsea/

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Shit? Really? How come no-one else has mentioned this at all. What the hell is going on with this board when major news like this hasn't got a shit load of threads about it happening over the last 2 days?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
This has to be a joke.

I've heard nothing about this at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here