Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Graeme Souness

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

There's some cruel illnesses kids have to endure. Seriously brave young girl.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Good for him.

Although it makes a change for the shit to go into his mouth.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Unbelievably tough. It’s not only the distance, it’s the cold, the jelly fish, the training…. Huge, huge respect if he does it
I watched a documentary on this........it's insanely tough. Fair play if he pulls this off.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
I'm getting my debit card out...
Likewise. Wow. On both accounts. A 70 yr old swimming the channel, and that little girl living with that. Hope he raises some serious money for a horrible debilitating disease.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Unbelievably tough. It’s not only the distance, it’s the cold, the jelly fish, the training…. Huge, huge respect if he does it
100%. For me the greatest human physical achievement of all time is the female American swimmer who did, I think, four back to back crossings of the channel, swimming for days, through the night etc. I'm not even sure if she even exited the water at either end during the attempt. Swollen tongue/throat and difficulty swallowing/breathing due to accidentally swallowing sea water is what does for many.
People deride David Walliams, but that was some achievement.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
This was his sofa interview clearly he has been very moved by this and wants to make a difference and whatever you think of him as a pundit hats off to him for trying to make a difference

His punditry style went out with the ark but fair play he attended Brighton Pride and now speaks out quite vocally against homophobia - for that generation of dinosaur rent-a-quote ex player, that's quite something

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here