Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good football vs the rest

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
I was gutted at the final whistle the same as 25k others were. But, I would sooner watch the Albion's style of play than most of the other teams that have tried to entertain us this season. At least we did not loose. I bet many managers envy the way Gus has the team playing even if they threw away two points.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
i dont think i have seen a really good side at the amex yet this season
I agree, I think the word is out that Albion are a side to be feared. We are treated with respect which is something new. The team need to realise they are are at the beginning of a successful future. Gus just needs a few more tweaks to the side and instil self belief. :albion::clap::albion:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Middlesbrough were among the better teams and did not panic or park buses-Bolton we very poor-Brighton can do better

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I was gutted at the final whistle the same as 25k others were. But, I would sooner watch the Albion's style of play than most of the other teams that have tried to entertain us this season. At least we did not loose. I bet many managers envy the way Gus has the team playing even if they threw away two points.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

As much as I agree with you there, there was definitely not 25,000 people left in the ground at full time!

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
As much as I agree with you there, there was definitely not 25,000 people left in the ground at full time!
Point taken, but let's say the majority then. I can understand the early leavers getting out quickly especially those with kids and 'weak hearts'!! On the way home after the match I was thinking how many years ago I used to feel physically sick and depressed after leaving the Goldstone after the Albion did not live up to expectations. Perhaps you get used to the ups and downs of this fantastic game. :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here