Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Goldstone restaurant

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Two of my friends are in the Goldstone Restaurant hospitality this Saturday.
They are newbies, so I want them to be impressed. I'm in my usual seat WSU
so not partaking.

Apart from avoiding the duck (surprise), anyone else have any experience of the restaurant
overall day out?

Ta.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Two of my friends are in the Goldstone Restaurant hospitality this Saturday.
They are newbies, so I want them to be impressed. I'm in my usual seat WSU
so not partaking.

Apart from avoiding the duck (surprise), anyone else have any experience of the restaurant
overall day out?

Ta.

If they could pump the smell of an evening match at The Goldstone Ground around while you nibble on a questionable meat pasty, then I would be in it all day long.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yes. I was fortunate to be invited as a guest of someone who had won four tickets for hospitality for a game a few seasons ago, which included a meal in the Goldstone restaurant.

From start to finish the whole thing was superb - the staff, the food and the unlimited free bar. It's certainly something I'd do again, paying for myself - it would be a great setting for a family or group of mates to celebrate an occasion.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Yes. I was fortunate to be invited as a guest of someone who had won four tickets for hospitality for a game a few seasons ago, which included a meal in the Goldstone restaurant.

From start to finish the whole thing was superb - the staff, the food and the unlimited free bar. It's certainly something I'd do again, paying for myself - it would be a great setting for a family or group of mates to celebrate an occasion.

Thanks Bozza.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
If they could pump the smell of an evening match at The Goldstone Ground around while you nibble on a questionable meat pasty, then I would be in it all day long.

Or, even better, pump the smell of the North Stand urinals at half time around........

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021

Where abouts in the ground is it ?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Or, even better, pump the smell of the North Stand urinals at half time around........

Hospitality in the portakabin at Withdean was the place to be if that's the aroma that floats your boat.

Was "lucky" enough to win hospitality several times, thanks mainly to me seemingly being a perennial winner of the late lamented Heroes & Winners competition, that ran for a few seasons.

Yet to taste the hospitality offerings at any of the Amex restaurants though. Something l'm keen to do in the near future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here