Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] going large ...

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Don’t know if we’ll win or not.
All I can say with absolute confidence, is that I hate Man Utd...possibly more than I hate that pikey lot from selhurst

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Keep their main man quiet and we come come home with something........ Trossard is on fire and revenge will be sweet.

Last thing we need is Trossard with 3rd degree burns. Someone put him out.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Large is a multiple of £1000. Show us the slip.

am toying 500 on 2-1 either way and 1000 on the draw ......i will see what the fixed odds are closer to ko ....if i do go large i will post my bet but to be honest my enthusiasm is waining and a lot depends on how the nags go today.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
No Rashford or Martial. Quite incredible that in our last 3 games we'll have played Newcastle with no Wilson, an Ingsless Saints, and now this. We already took advantage of Spurs without Kane and Liverpool without Mane.

Don't mention Palace without Zaha or Leicester without Vardy and Maddison...

Anyway I'm confident !

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Remember, the game isn’t over until Utd have left the stadium. Think it’s a draw at full time? Think again...

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
The lucky Dan Burn Avatar hasn't let us down yet.
Make of that what you will.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Mike Dean refereeing? Oof.

Although may work in our favour, man is certainly not afraid of making headlines. Would make a nice change for us to get a dodgy pen against them.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
No Rashford or Martial. Quite incredible that in our last 3 games we'll have played Newcastle with no Wilson, an Ingsless Saints, and now this. We already took advantage of Spurs without Kane and Liverpool without Mane.

Don't mention Palace without Zaha or Leicester without Vardy and Maddison...

Anyway I'm confident !

Martial hasn’t been starting anyway has he? Greenwood and Cavani seem to be preferred over him. Rashford has a good chance of being fit by Sunday. I also wouldn’t put them 2 anyone near the same bracket of importance as Kane has to Spurs or Vardy to Leicester. Even Leicester can probably remain just as strong without Vardy with the form Ian....cho is in.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Remember, the game isn’t over until Utd have left the stadium. Think it’s a draw at full time? Think again...

Even FT came a good 2-3mins after the allotted 5mins injury time. Connolly’s overturned pen still the harshest VAR decision for pens I’ve seen this season, ridiculous decision, as was playing on so long, as was restarting the game after the final whistle. Not to mention scoring a goal after a referees whistle at a free kick. At least it’s Mike Dean on Sunday, he never makes those kinds of mistakes...

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Martial hasn’t been starting anyway has he? Greenwood and Cavani seem to be preferred over him. Rashford has a good chance of being fit by Sunday. I also wouldn’t put them 2 anyone near the same bracket of importance as Kane has to Spurs or Vardy to Leicester. Even Leicester can probably remain just as strong without Vardy with the form Ian....cho is in.
Greenwood injured also.

The goals we've conceded against them tend to be on the break/pace. We're much more suited to isolating a unit like Cavani.

Anyway, I don't think this changes the general point that we've been incredibly fortunate to face blunt attacks in recent weeks.

Now, if Bruno Fernandes could roll an ankle in the warmup please...

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Greenwood injured also.

The goals we've conceded against them tend to be on the break/pace. We're much more suited to isolating a unit like Cavani.

Anyway, I don't think this changes the general point that we've been incredibly fortunate to face blunt attacks in recent weeks.

Now, if Bruno Fernandes could roll an ankle in the warmup please...

Well, the general discussion point might be does fortune even exist?

We may have been 'fortunate' for certain players not to be available in some of those games, but completely unfortunate in how some of those results panned out. If you believe fortune plays a part of course...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Mike Dean refereeing? Oof.

Although may work in our favour, man is certainly not afraid of making headlines. Would make a nice change for us to get a dodgy pen against them.

twats.PNG

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I have a form of numerical OCD when it comes to my betting account - I prefer bets that take my account balance down to a round number. It gives me even more pleasure (yes, I know I’m weird), when the return of that bet is also a round number.

This bet pleases me a great deal!

6C876258-3074-4735-92E3-5206B9E7C19D.jpeg

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
i've got a feeling in ma grits that we are gonna beat the red shyte.........that is all.:mad:

2 k at least

am toying 500 on 2-1 either way and 1000 on the draw ......i will see what the fixed odds are closer to ko ....if i do go large i will post my bet but to be honest my enthusiasm is waining and a lot depends on how the nags go today.

Bloody hell at this rate you’ll have 50p on a United win by kick-off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here