Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GM just seen leaving The Amex!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I'll probably be shot down, but I've heard from two separate people that any deal with Murray is now dead in the water. I have no idea how far along the deal was, if any distance at all, but apparently when push came to shove, Palace weren't prepared to sell him to us.

Dougie wanted to sell and Parish the fan overuled him, maybe? Perhaps Palace are struggling to sign a replacement?

If this is true I expect monumental sulking from Glenn this season.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
But I think Murray genuinely likes our club, had a good relationshsip with the fans and perhaps realises that although he did the best for his family re the Palace move, actually it has made him unhappy - hence tyhe desire to return.

If Palace have blocked it, fair enough he's their player, but prior to Gus arriving his body language wasn't great at the best of times - imagine what he'll be like if they're trying to stop him moving.....

Oh well......:smile:

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's cool bruv

I knew that it would stir up some of the brainless on here but posted anyway because it was info that I believed would be appreciated by the sane members!

The thread title "GM just seen leaving The Amex" Would have made sense to me, without having to think what GM would stand for by our supporters, but obviously I was wrong.

I'm not surprised that people withhold their info on here anymore if it means being shot down for it... Feck me, I was considering pleading asylum in Ecuador :eek:

To those of you expecting people to name their sources on some of the big breaking news that gets posted on here, you must be completely delusional.. Why would someone tell you at the risk of losing further inside info?

I thought that I had become a fairly respected member on here and certainly wouldn't have expected some of the doubters I've received on here today. I am not a new supporter with 3 posts to my name, neither do I make up stories on a regular basis.

NSC has nearly always been first in breaking the big news stories since I've been a member, but just lately the big news has dried up because some of you have put a stop to them being posted due to your jealousy or bitterness that someone hears something that might well turn out to be true.

If in future I get any big news regarding BHA then I will stick to PM ing the people that I respect. You know who you are.

Not a rant at all but some of you need to think before you type :thumbsup:

This is a fair enough post. I don't disagree with what you say.

The difficulty is there is so many people spouting bollox rumours on here that naturally people become very sceptical about any rumour. My personal view is we should bring back rep for that exact reason. In the short time it was trialled people were nicer and thought more about what they posted. I believe it would have worked very well in the long term.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes

The difficulty is there is so many people spouting bollox rumours on here that naturally people become very sceptical about any rumour. My personal view is we should bring back rep for that exact reason. In the short time it was trialled people were nicer and thought more about what they posted. I believe it would have worked very well in the long term.

I can't disagree with that at all!

I agree 100% with the bringing back of the rep system, but only if the anonymity is removed from it. If posters names were on the feedback there would be less abuse hurled around on it.

I am guilty of that myself but would have thought twice before leaving negative rep and comments.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Sadly the rep system became something of a willy waggling contest between people trying to get the most red buttons. It lost its purpose in a very short period.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I'll probably be shot down, but I've heard from two separate people that any deal with Murray is now dead in the water. I have no idea how far along the deal was, if any distance at all, but apparently when push came to shove, Palace weren't prepared to sell him to us.

Why on earth would they ?

Murray made his decision. He can f*** off.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007

That would probably explain why we're getting Lee Barnard instead.

D

Deleted member 22389

I want to get the game out of the way tomorrow asap, because a Win would put all the doubts to bed, at least until the next match. Even better if CMS scores.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here