Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Glasgow Rangers v Brighton ?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I can understand why people attend but no interest to me. Players just getting a run out in something one up from training. Loads of half time changes and result meaningless

I never go to friendlies, but love Glasgow and have been to Ibrox before … it’s a great stadium filled with a passionate following.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Looking at the latest Covid numbers Nicola will ban any Brighton fans !

The evil witch can't! I live here and will go if there's a crowd allowed.

She and her reprobate bunch of nasties have been posted missing for four days whilst C-19 rates soar here in Scotland. No announcement, no nothing, no clue!

Boris looks like a bloody genius by comparison and that's saying something!

TNBA

TTF

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
They’ve just announced playing Real Madrid at Ibrox the next day. Are we playing the reserves ?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
There's a big party for her in London, all arranged some time ago. It's a big birthday so there's going to be quite a gathering.

I would like to go to a match in Scotland some time - Mrs G has been to an Old Firm game - I'm sure my time will come at some point

If it’s a big party, would you be missed?

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
They’ve just announced playing Real Madrid at Ibrox the next day. Are we playing the reserves ?

I think that's a bit strange too - although it might be fair to imagine that not too many of Real Madrid's superstars will be back at it on July 25th. More like Real Madrid reserves really.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
My initial thoughts when I saw RM were in Scotland that maybe, just maybe, RM could fly back via Gatwick and play us in a game. But how on earth can Rangers be playing both us and them on consecutive days?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Waiting for ticket news for this, hotel booked for the sat night in Glasgow already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here