Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Girth Crooks final score

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I haven't seen him for years.

Is he still labouring under the misapprehension that speaking really slowly, with lots of pregnant pauses, makes him sound intelligent?

Looks and talks like Yoda, so obviously people are going to think he is intelligent. Which he may or may not be, but he knows **** all about football.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Looks and talks like Yoda, so obviously people are going to think he is intelligent. Which he may or may not be, but he knows **** all about football.

I'd imagine that having played at the highest levels he knows a bit more than you do.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I haven't seen him for years.

Is he still labouring under the misapprehension that speaking really slowly, with lots of pregnant pauses, makes him sound intelligent?

He could be in labour soon as he looks nine months pregnant.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A mate of mine went to school with GC in Leicester. 'What was he like?' I once asked him. 'Goes on a bit' was the reply :lolol:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
Just been watching this burk on FS.
The bloke is a complete cock.
He spouts his punditry like hes reading out a recipe zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Had doubts about GP, still hanging onto CH apron strings. :angry:

I feel better now :D
Great point though.

The longer you stay in TV Sport/News the further you depart from reality

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
at least he has a bit of charisma unlike some of the other bland pundits who just roll out cliches like Jermaine Beckford

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Picked Mwepu in his team of the week…..would have picked Trossard to, but said he doesn’t like false 9’s :moo:

The one positive thing I can say about that after reading it last night is ... at least he was honest about it. It's a stupid reason to exclude a player who was so important for us in that match, but at least he's clear on why and the way he admits it kinda implies he knows it's unreasonable as well.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You and I must be reading a different article then. He rarely includes a BHA player, he favours players of the big six and what annoys me even more is that he builds the team of the week before all the games have even been played !

You were right after all.

C7BE9DF0-6187-437E-9274-091C10EA3CCB.png

Leicester took Arsenal apart, carved open, Ramsdale stopped a thrashing. So Crooks includes Gabriel.

By all accounts Manure were poor at Spuds other than Ronaldo, it was just that they got the breakthrough goal and Spuds gave up. So Crooks includes three Mancs.

No Trossard, Veltman, Cucurella.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You were right after all.

View attachment 141775

Leicester took Arsenal apart, carved open, Ramsdale stopped a thrashing. So Crooks includes Gabriel.

By all accounts Manure were poor at Spuds other than Ronaldo, it was just that they got the breakthrough goal and Spuds gave up. So Crooks includes three Mancs.

No Trossard, Veltman, Cucurella.

How only one Albion player makes the team of the week when Albion caused the second biggest upset of the week is confusing to me :shrug:

I guess it was because Liverpool were below par and a bit tired. Three United players nominated when they beat a team that had stopped playing for the manager is also a bit “WHAT?” Maybe it’s because they beat Garth’s team with ease :shrug:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
How only one Albion player makes the team of the week when Albion caused the second biggest upset of the week is confusing to me :shrug:

I guess it was because Liverpool were below par and a bit tired. Three United players nominated when they beat a team that had stopped playing for the manager is also a bit “WHAT?” Maybe it’s because they beat Garth’s team with ease :shrug:

Spuds luvvie Garth may get comfort by pretending to himself that they were beaten by an incredible Manure team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here