Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting back from Palace

Dowling93

Jun 22, 2009
Brighton
Pc Darren has just tweeted:
2 extra trains post match for Palace from Norwood Jnc 1st one will stop at 3Bridges / HHeath / Brighton.
2nd from Norwood Jnc stopping at 3Bridges, Hheath, Wivelsfield,BHill,Hassocks,Preston Park, Brighton
Both are scheduled to leave NO LATER THAN 1 HOUR after final whistle.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Does that mean they are getting us straight out of there, as opposed to keeping us in for ages as has been suggested?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I work with a Palace fan who seems to think that they are being held in (or at least those of them in the same stand as us) whilst we are shepherded to the station. He was quite surprised when I told him of all the rumours on here of one and a half hours etc...

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
ATFC Seagull;5337773[B said:
]I work with a Palace fan who seems to think that they are being held in (or at least those of them in the same stand as us) whilst we are shepherded to the station.[/B] He was quite surprised when I told him of all the rumours on here of one and a half hours etc...

Thats seems the sensible answer.

So be prepared for the Met to keep us in for 90 mins.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
I reckon it might depend on the result. Draw/palace win there fans will be kept behind. Brighton win we will be kept behind. My guess is they will not want to deal with already pissed off fans but will take the chance with the most "happy."

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Thats seems the sensible answer.

So be prepared for the Met to keep us in for 90 mins.

Probably, while the two special trains head off empty back to Brighton.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I thought it was common knowledge you'll be kept back " for a short time" after the game.
My guess is 30 minutes, then straight to NJ for specially laid on trains .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here