Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] German League







perth seagull

Well-known member
Jul 5, 2003
5,473
Untitled.jpg
 


Herr Tubthumper

Well-known member
NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
59,439
The Fatherland


Herr Tubthumper

Well-known member
NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
59,439
The Fatherland


Herr Tubthumper

Well-known member
NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
59,439
The Fatherland
Makes me feel it’s a huge shame there wasn’t more English residence to the more shitty parts of the Premier League.
 






MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
4,442
East
Außergewöhnlich!
 


amexer

Well-known member
Aug 8, 2011
6,191
Makes me feel it’s a huge shame there wasn’t more English residence to the more shitty parts of the Premier League.
Agree On several yearly visits to friends and relatives always try and take in a game. Some good stadiums and in so many ways has a much better feel about it than PL Just seems more about closeness of fans to club than about what wealthy person or country owns it.
 




amexer

Well-known member
Aug 8, 2011
6,191
Makes me feel it’s a huge shame there wasn’t more English residence to the more shitty parts of the Premier League
Can you explain Red Bulls involement with Stuttgart. I assume with whats going on now they dont own the club
 


Herr Tubthumper

Well-known member
NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
59,439
The Fatherland
Can you explain Red Bulls involement with Stuttgart. I assume with whats going on now they dont own the club
I’m not sure what you mean? I wasn’t aware Red Bulls were involved with Stuttgart? They certainly don’t own them. Do you mean RB Liepzig? And the recent protests were against the DFB ie the governing body not clubs and their ownership structures.
 
Last edited:


amexer

Well-known member
Aug 8, 2011
6,191
I’m not sure what you mean? I wasn’t aware Red Bulls were involved with Stuttgart? They certainly don’t own them. Do you mean RB Liepzig? And the recent protests were against the DFB ie the governing body not clubs and their ownership structures.
Yes sorry Liepzig. Dont clubs have to be 51% owned by supprters
 




Herr Tubthumper

Well-known member
NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
59,439
The Fatherland
Yes sorry Liepzig. Dont clubs have to be 51% owned by supprters
The 50+1 principle was set up sometime ago and all clubs apart from Wolfsburg, Bayer and RB Liepzig follow this principal. Wolfsburg and Bayer were at the time when the 50+1 was set up were, and still are, “historic works football clubs” so they were allowed to continue as such. RB on the other hand are a brand new club and have pushed the rules to the limit. As I understand it they are 99% owned by a Red Bull subsidiary but the remaining 1% is a fan owned association which has the control of the club…..allegedly. Wikipedia goes into a lot more detail about this.
 


Hamilton

Well-known member
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
12,447
Brighton


Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports


Top
Link Here