Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Gavin Williamson

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
My only knowledge of him has been of his poor performance in his recent jobs. Has he done anything I am unaware of to receive this honour???

He was Chief Whip when BoJo was in the cabinet. He will have all the dirt.

Our glorious leader must be saved at all costs.

Last edited:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The worst Education Secretary in my lifetime. Guess he must’ve threatened to spill the beans on Johnson and his Russian paymasters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I really think people should try and take a step back and consider a more balanced view.

Gavin Williamson may have done many things to improve the lives of people across the UK, at huge personal effort and cost to himself, kept it away from the media and be fully deserving of the knighthood he is being awarded in recognition of this work.

Or he may be an untrustworthy **** who is getting a backhander from a Government run by untrustworthy ****s to keep his gob shut.

Let's try to take a balanced view ???

And before anyone dives in, let's not forget, that whichever it is, this is what we voted for :thumbsup:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I really think people should try and take a step back and consider a more balanced view.

Gavin Williamson may have done many things to improve the lives of people across the UK, at huge personal effort and cost to himself, kept it away from the media and be fully deserving of the knighthood he is being awarded in recognition of this work.

Or he may be an untrustworthy **** who is getting a backhander from a Government run by untrustworthy ****s to keep his gob shut.

Let's try to take a balanced view ???

And before anyone dives in, let's not forget, that whichever it is, this is what we voted for :thumbsup:

I didn’t vote for it…….

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
To be awarded a knighthood:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60609646

Any semblance of hope and faith I had left in our political system and the f******G tories has just gone.

Just seen this on the BBC website and my immediate thought was WTF.
I am usually a fighter, I dig my heels in and have done since Camerons sorry arse hit the seat, but I give up, sod it, what's the point, its been day after day for so long now, they are taking the piss out of the kids who's education was ruined by the most useless and incompetent minister and that takes some doing in this Government.
Bollox to them all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here