Games Maker stuff to frame. Any recommendations?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Hi guys,

I had the extreme pleasure of being a Games Maker for the Paralympic Games and am looking to put some stuff I have been given from the Games into a mount or a frame.

If anyone can give me any recommendations in the Sussex area (preferably Mid Sussex but willing to go down to Brighton) would be deeply appreciated.

It's a set of games maker pin badges; accreditation; games maker baton and a few pictures scattered around!

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
There is the Framing Centre in Piries Place, Horsham. Never used them myself but by all accounts very helpful.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
I highly recommend these people on North Road Brighton - they've always given good advice on what will look good etc

LEOFRAMES - Welcome

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Hi guys,

I had the extreme pleasure of being a Games Maker for the Paralympic Games and am looking to put some stuff I have been given from the Games into a mount or a frame.

If anyone can give me any recommendations in the Sussex area (preferably Mid Sussex but willing to go down to Brighton) would be deeply appreciated.

It's a set of games maker pin badges; accreditation; games maker baton and a few pictures scattered around!

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

These are very good

http://www.brightonframing.com/index.html

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I use a place called Bond-a-Frame on opposite Tesco on Church Rd. They have done an excellent job of framing my marathon medals and race numbers as well regular pictures and stuff. Really nice chap who runs it as well. Say Noele sent you :smile:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
And well done for being a games maker by the way.

I use a place called Bond-a-Frame on opposite Tesco on Church Rd. They have done an excellent job of framing my marathon medals and race numbers as well regular pictures and stuff. Really nice chap who runs it as well. Say Noele sent you :smile:

Do they frame shirts? I've had a quote from the place on Blatchington Road, but Bond-a-Frame are literally two minutes from my flat. :lazy:

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand

Thank you very much will definitely have a look into it :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Do they frame shirts? I've had a quote from the place on Blatchington Road, but Bond-a-Frame are literally two minutes from my flat. :lazy:

Yes. I noticed that one of the Sussex cricketers had a shirt and medal framed when I was in there a few years back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports