Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Funny X Factor Audition

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Seen this before, simply brilliant..

'Move your body'

Sadly, the duo have been blocked from releasing a single by the x factor people..

chat556

Nov 11, 2012
"this video has been removed by the user".

but, i think i know which that one was, as someone below commented "move ya body".

ant and seb, there is a parody of them on youtube that is possible even funnier, some one made a video of them collaborating with peter andre! it is a mash up between there x factor performance and the original!.

this is the original of there x factor performance

so yeah i think this has to be the funniest x factor video ever? best i have ever found from x factor funny x factor, and seems to be from a time when x factor was more fun?.

now i don't think the x factor has that fun factor any more way too "scripted"?, any watch those 2 youtube videos of ant and seb if you need a laugh!, especially with that collaboration one that someone made, genius!.

chat556

Nov 11, 2012
"this video has been removed by the user".

but, i think i know which that one was, as someone below commented "move ya body".

ant and seb, there is a parody of them on youtube that is possible even funnier, some one made a video of them collaborating with peter andre! it is a mash up between there x factor performance and the original!.

this is the original of there x factor performance

so yeah i think this has to be the funniest x factor video ever? best i have ever found from x factor funny x factor, and seems to be from a time when x factor was more fun?.

now i don't think the x factor has that fun factor any more way too "scripted"?, any watch those 2 youtube videos of ant and seb if you need a laugh!, especially with that collaboration one that someone made, genius!.

yeah those two dudes were a bit over the top but still funny all the same, don't think i will bother watching x factor this year though, did not watch it last year either, seems to be way too fake or plastic like they try and make it into a bit of a soap and control everything 2 much, if football was like that it would be illegal as it would be rigged.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Your only two posts were to bump a post from 2008? What's worse is you quoted yourself and bumped a number of months apart. How crazy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here