Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fulham Sold Out

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Do the 2 people need to be Albion+ Members for a one off share?
Yeah, A+ is required for all sharing. I kinda assumed Simster was.

But, even if he's not, it may still be cheaper to join, and that means you're well set for any cheap/free ticket sharing this season.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Not just sold out but tickets on the exchange are like rocking horse shit. I only got a pair yesterday because a mate of mine can't go, and coordinated with me exactly when he was putting them on the exchange, so I gobbled them up.

Back in the day, people would talk wistfully on here about the time they were part of a 30k crowd in the 70s (or before). Now it happens every single week and the ground looks too small!
I was in a 35,000 crowd at the Goldstone... well, that's what they said 😉

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
"Japan Air will shortly be arriving at Gatwick".

210817-kabul-flight-mc-8042.jpeg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That's what I thought. I guess it's nice to also know that it's very unlikely those tickets have gone to away fans.
Or home fans. 🤡

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
West Ham sold out too, apart from a few disabled seats left.

looking at the highlights of the Bmth game again, there are loads of empty seats. On Saturday morning though, there were less than 20 on the exchange left.
I wish everyone would use it, who were not going to the game, they must know by 11am if they are going or not !

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
One word - Mitrovic :down:

Probably Dunks most feared opponent

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

looking at the highlights of the Bmth game again, there are loads of empty seats. On Saturday morning though, there were less than 20 on the exchange left.
I wish everyone would use it, who were not going to the game, they must know by 11am if they are going or not !
Bound to be a job-lot of oddballs who pretend - or maybe even believe - that they don't know how the ticket exchange works. Or maybe they just have so much disposable income that they don't really care

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022

I've listed on the exchange numerous times and the seats haven't sold. Even though it was 'sold out'

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Good going, Fulham looks to be sold out, I imagine West Ham and United will follow. It's all a bit exciting really isn't it? Little old us, selling out week after week, whatever happened to the second season syndrome we were warned about?
Good to see it is still sold out after being sold out a few weeks ago 🤪

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
I've listed on the exchange numerous times and the seats haven't sold. Even though it was 'sold out'
single seat? That was all there was left last Friday and Saturday AM, 20 odd single seats. I was after a pair together

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You don't need to pay the £20 sharing fee if you don't think you'll be sharing many - you can pay a one-game £5 (per ticket) sharing fee if you've already used the free one.

Regardless, the sting of paying full adult price for a child ticket, which is what I'm guessing Simater had to do, on top of full adult price for him makes it quite an expensive transaction.

(Just highlighting this to try and save others some cash)
As it happens, I'm going with my eldest who is 21 - no child saving there anymore!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Good to see it is still sold out after being sold out a few weeks ago 🤪

It was only when my ticket sold on the exchange yesterday evening that I realised it had sold out, I didn't see anything from the club about it selling out, just had my ticket on my phone updated at around 9pm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here