Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] From the other side of the barrier

Italian seagull

Feb 28, 2024
Curva nord or sud? When Lazio play home games do they use the same curva?
This was the curva nord, the closest and cheapest seats I could get next to our fans. I believe Lazio's home end is curva nord, which is why we were surprised to see so many hardcore Roma fans in that end. It was crazy to see everyone on their feet singing the whole game.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
This was the curva nord, the closest and cheapest seats I could get next to our fans. I believe Lazio's home end is curva nord, which is why we were surprised to see so many hardcore Roma fans in that end. It was crazy to see everyone on their feet singing the whole game.
Seen Foggia play at
Thanks. Foggia Calcio have 2 sets of Ultras the newer Ultras have the curva sud whilst the original Ultras have Nord, this makes for a brilliant Atmosphere at games as both sets don't really get on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here