From the Chief Executive

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
The club were going to send it through the Monday after a home Saturday game. They didn't. I'll chase.

It'd be almost as quick to just scan it in!

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
From the Chief Executive

NSC has teamed up with the club to ensure new Chief Executive Paul Barber's programme notes reach as many people as possible.

This is important as Paul will often be addressing the Amex match day service offerings - many of which are discussed here on NSC.

This may not be giving you anything extra if you buy a programme, but it gives those who don't buy a programme an opportunity to read Paul's notes.

You should be able to reply to any of the notes, should you wish, which will be read by the club.

Please let me know if you think this is a good idea or a waste of time. I'd also be interested to hear if you think JPG or PDF is the best format for you. There's currently one of each uploaded.

From the Chief Executive

Great idea Bozza, especially for anyone who doesn't get to the game, such as all us overseas folk (other than those who subscribe to programmes for games they were not at, something I don't really understand myslef).

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - may be a bit of a 'schoolboy question' but will these Chief Exec postings appear as a 'Sticky Thread' so they are easily located ? Great idea BTW :thumbsup:

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Ignore this, he confused me by mentioning the T20 finals, which must have been included in the wrong programme. Back to bed...

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] Sorry to be a pain, mate, but the notes included in the Cardiff thread are the Barnsley ones (which are corrupted in the Barnsley thread.) You couldn't chuck the Cardiff ones up, could you, if you have them ?

Cheers,

N

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports