Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Fridat Night Drinking Thread ! ( no one else is apparently?)

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Mnnn.. repeating yourself ? How strong, and how much of that " Epiphany " did you have earlier ?

Lol, young Veg!

You can quite clearly see that I meant to quote Questions, and not myself.

However, as you know yourself, when we speak to him, sometimes we might as well be talking to ourselves.....:clap:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Lol, young Veg!

You can quite clearly see that I meant to quote Questions, and not myself.

However, as you know yourself, when we speak to him, sometimes we might as well be talking to ourselves.....:clap:

Deep, Neil .

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Couple of Landlords to start with. A very nice Primitivo with dinner from my local wine merchants, which used to be mine, so I like to support !!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nice crisp bottle of white to settle the nerves for tomorrow

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
All day at a fairly sad family funeral/wake, and designated driver (whilst Mrs D got visibly squiffy, although will as usual deny it in the morning - fair enough, it was her uncle), so now having a quiet moment of reflection with a nice Pinot Noir. Looking forward to the game tomorrow.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Had my younger daughter over for dinner, and we had a very good SA Chenin (On Reflection), and a bottle of 2000 Cos (still significantly too early imo - will try another bottle in 3 years).

gmabel830

Aug 12, 2017
Going to Phoenix Rising game tonight.. they are the second tier of US soccer... it is $1 beer night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gmabel830

Aug 12, 2017
Going to Phoenix Rising game tonight.. they are the second tier of US soccer... it is $1 beer night!

Rising win 3-1!!!! They are now 16-0-0 all time on $1 beer night!!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I'm actually very happy to agree with you.

The Brewdog boys started a revolution, and people set up breweries ( helped out by Gordon Brown, I must add ), and carried it forward.

Punk is still a fantastic beer, too right it is, but it's becoming an entry level to the craft market.

Brewdog know this, of course, which is why they are keep coming up with their new brews.

Great time for beer lovers, ICE COLD, of course!
Meantime are considered the first and real craft brewers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here