Shopping at via this link helps to support NSC

[Drinking] Fridat afternoon/evening scorchio drinking thread

Welcome to North Stand Chat - the biggest and best Brighton & Hove Albion fan site.

Go on - join - you know you want to! (Pssst: you'll get fewer ads too!)

Ludensian Gull

Members
Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
16603206590595296985534965038254.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Southern softies drink - VERY chilled Provence Rose

I am in SW France though, so what else?

It's currently 36 in the shade

Frankie

Members
May 23, 2016
I'll wait to see if Steven Seagull @100-1gets a place in the 6-15 race before I choose my tipple.
Probably a Lidls cider possibly a M&S Spanish dry white

wunt be druv

Members
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Smashing down the dumpy brown bottles of Red Stripe tonight...fridge full of them, ice cold and begging to be drunk!! Have a safe and happy Fridat night you lovely N.S.C.ers...and fingers crossed for a win for the Mighty Seagulls!!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I am working my way through a litre of Goldmark Smash IPA then on to a couple of litres of their APA..

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I dunno. I'll meet with my buddy Martin at the Cathedral in about an hour and will drink and smoke whatever he brings.

The Clamp

Members
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Nice Malbec now to wind down after going out and asking my neighbour to turn his music down. Again. Nice guy, always turns it down but smokes a lot of weed and plays drum n bass VERY loudly. Way louder than acceptable. Luckily he only goes on a big one a couple of times a month. I know he’s trying to chill out after a week at work. But so am I. Buy some headphones you ignorant arse.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nice Malbec now to wind down after going out and asking my neighbour to turn his music down. Again. Nice guy, always turns it down but smokes a lot of weed and plays drum n bass VERY loudly. Way louder than acceptable. Luckily he only goes on a big one a couple of times a month. I know he’s trying to chill out after a week at work. But so am I. Buy some headphones you ignorant arse.

Nice guy to ignorant arse in three or four sentences :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills