Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] French player attacked by fan

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Seems that no one is safe at a French football match

Football fans attack eight-year-old with brain cancer and burn his shirt in shameful scenes​

A young Marseille fan with brain cancer and his father were both attacked by Ajaccio fans as they beat Marseille on the final day of Ligue 1 with the contest marred by supporter trouble

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Ridiculous reaction from the player, as another poster said about Europa lge i sense there will be a one team / game that’s carnage (maybe one the glasgow sides )

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Seems that no one is safe at a French football match

Football fans attack eight-year-old with brain cancer and burn his shirt in shameful scenes​

A young Marseille fan with brain cancer and his father were both attacked by Ajaccio fans as they beat Marseille on the final day of Ligue 1 with the contest marred by supporter trouble
Sickening. Again, if this was in England it would be everywhere and huge National / worldwide headlines. Seems diluted in these other countries to me.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ban all French teams from European competitions for three years. That's what would have happened had some scum English supporters done the same - the English disease they call it. The French (and plenty of others in Europe) have got it far worse.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
This is just one example of what we may encounter in our Europa trips next season.... I don't think many of our current fan base have a clue how dangerous some of these 'euro-ultra' groups are..... I remember a few days in Liege back in the day, I am sure a few other old stagers on here do too..... FC and Standard giving us and Ipswich fans the runaround, and when they couldn't get to us, they gave each other and the police plenty to manage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here