Votes: 40 25.6%
  • Enciso's on fire

Votes: 73 46.8%

• Total voters

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Her full name is actually Gala Rizzatto, but she's known as Gala. A bit like that other legendary Italian female singer Sabrina Salerno is just known as Sabrina.

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
I didn't vote as I would rather, it be left along and not used as a chant for any player.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Very last season.

Need something different.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Well I qualify as an old fart (according to my kids) and I bloody love belting it out after a cracking game and result. Until we started to play it, I'd heard it played before but had no clue of the words, quick Google search, got the words and no stopping me now. Love it. Can't say the same for Sweet Caroline but hey ho, can't have everything.

Become very much an 'anthem' song so it'd be great to add a Ferguson or Enciso to it.

It's a joy to watch the fans jump about to it.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'd say whichever player has scored the winner / most goals in the game

gnjd_85

May 19, 2009
I like ‘Seagulls on fire’, partly for the slightly terrifying and somewhat surreal imagery, and partly because I do think the song works well as a post win celebration anthem, and I think it’s better if something about the team rather than an individual player (or manager) who will leave at some point.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Typically the one that doesn’t fit is the one with the most votes (so far) Count me out if so, it sounds shit, I’ll pigeon hole it with other shit songs I.e “cheer up Nigel Adkins” and “Drinking pints of sherry.. Calderon”

Doesn’t anyone listen to music anymore?

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
So sick of this tune, win at home 'lalala free from desire...', lose away 'lalala free from desire...'. Highlights reel 'lalala free from desire...'. Watch European football 'lalala free from desire...' Tory bastards 'lalala free from desire...'. It's tut and was fun for a bit, please move on.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

The Will Grigg version that exploded this chant was 7 (seven) years ago, yet these "Young" conservatives are so pleased and excited that they've come up with something they think is current. They are beyond parody.

I'll accept the McIlroy and Lowry version after the Ryder Cup last week, partly because the Irish started it (Bohemians apparently) partly because they deserve to be cut some slack after their victory, but more because they had actually agreed upon the words and were singing them. Half of these rejected extras from Channel 4's 'Partygate' seemed to be singing 'Your defence is terrified', not the words that the tweeter suggested, which don't scan anyway. If they really want to use the song could I suggest a rewrite that makes it more in line with Sunak's plans? What about 'Planet's on Fire, Everybody's terrified.'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here