Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free Golf for 2 at Kent & Surrey

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
My daughter gave me a voucher at Xmas for a free round of golf for 2 at the Kent & Surrey at Edenbridge and I've only just noticed it expires on Feb 21. I'm not going to be able to make it and so I thought I'd offer it up here ... don't want anything for it and would be ideal if I could hand the voucher over at the game tonight.

It's valid for weekends too

Harsh on some perhaps but will give it to the first person that replies to this thread saying they want it (assuming anyone does!)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
My daughter gave me a voucher at Xmas for a free round of golf for 2 at the Kent & Surrey at Edenbridge and I've only just noticed it expires on Feb 21. I'm not going to be able to make it and so I thought I'd offer it up here ... don't want anything for it and would be ideal if I could hand the voucher over at the game tonight.

It's valid for weekends too

Harsh on some perhaps but will give it to the first person that replies to this thread saying they want it (assuming anyone does!)

Very generous of you, but why don't you phone the club to see if they can extend the expiry date of the voucher?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Can I have it? Will PM you my address and paypal you some money for the postage?

Sure, no need for any money ... will reply to PM with the voucher details so you can go ahead and book it and put in post today (if you're not at game tonight)

- - - Updated - - -

Very generous of you, but why don't you phone the club to see if they can extend the expiry date of the voucher?

Agg factor and tbh I'm not playing at moment

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here