Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For those of you with kids

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
There is a lovely website PNP (portable north pole) where santa makes a dedicated message to your child. Its free and takes about 5 minutes. My friend recommended it yesterday and it is really good.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Don't! it's a complete scam!!!

Found out a few weeks ago it's not actually Santa!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Moshe Jnr had his PNP message from Santa last night just before bedtime.

Magical moments right up there with the Clock End at Highbury in April '83...

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
yes, because [MENTION=20018]oldalbiongirl[/MENTION] has already done it......which reminds me....

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
There is a lovely website PNP (portable north pole) where santa makes a dedicated message to your child. Its free and takes about 5 minutes. My friend recommended it yesterday and it is really good.
Thanks again for posting this, did one for my seven-year old and he was thrilled :thumbsup:

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
right up there with the Clock End at Highbury in April '83...

That's a big call..!

Certainly an brilliant thing for kids, and worth taking 5 mins to get a good three photos's.

Many thanks for this, my 6 and 4 year old's were entranced. :thumbsup:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
does it take a while to process?

I have tried it in Firefox and explorer and all I get is install a newer Flash.....Flash is up to date
??
Nope, I did it using Firefox and it processed straight away after answering all the questions, then received the email and was able to view the video from that no problem.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
For all you kiddies on North stand chat. Santa Claus is not real. Your parents buy the presents by working very hard and that fat git gets all the credit. Totally wrong in my book.:banana::banana::banana::clap::clap::clap::O:O:O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here