Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For those of you that listened to Fighting Talk, yesterday.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Firstly

BRUCE

BRUCE

BRUCE :LOL:

But secondly any idea what Murray was on about re pills?
I thought he was alluding to PED's, which obviously pricked my interest, and all will be revelled in today's papers.

As there was nothing on the front papers when I did a scan this morning, and nothing on here since, WTF was he on about? Or did I just get completely the wrong end of the stick.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
I don't know either but Colin Murray is extremely keen on showing that he's 'one of the lads' and that he's in the know. It's the same on his kicking off show, the fact that he rubs shoulders with well known people like sportsmen etc. seems to have gone to his head and it gives him great satisfaction that he can share inside jokes with his new peers that we unfortunates are excluded from.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't know either but Colin Murray is extremely keen on showing that he's 'one of the lads' and that he's in the know.
That's the polite way of putting it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Came in halfway on Bob Mills 'Bruce' story. What was it about?
Bob has to move seats for big games, so when Hull came to town he found himself a couple of rows in front of said fella shouting BRUCE. T'was funny but probably more to do with Mill's raconteur skills.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here