Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Football Manager 2021

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm in my second season with Albion, in 6th with about a third of the season left. Really enjoying it but it is taking me even longer than usual to get through games with all the additional stats and data and even more staff roles to worry about.

I always tell myself I'll try not to sell all our players but that's easier said than done- I've been very busy in the transfer market. Bissouma (China), Propper (China), Ostigard (China), Andone (China), Burn (China), Groß (China) March (Bournemouth), Maupay (Fulham), Ryan (Schalke), Bernardo (China), Jahanbakhsh (Saudi League) & Izquierdo (Newcastle) netted me around £180m. Someone actually gave me £5m for Locadia as well which was hilarious. I've spent the cash (over two seasons) on Sandro Tonali, Gustavo Assunçao, Dominic Livakovic, Kristoffer Ajer, Josep Gvardiol, David Brooks, Dominic Szoboszlai, Patson Daka, Denzel Dumfries, Adria Pedrosa and Nikola Vlasic, also have Minamino and Mariano on loan with buy options. Almost feels like cheating bringing in Ajer, Tonali and Szoboszlai but they were available and in my budget so had to do it. This save's all about getting a feel for it anyway before I go off to some mad league with zero budget.

Only disastrous signing I've made so far was Ben Davies from Spurs for £18m out of desperation, he was terrible. Fortunately I recouped most of it (thanks again China). Dumfries has been pretty shit as well actually.

So yeah, the only regular starters remaining are White, Trossard, Lamptey and Connolly. Alzate, Lallana, Mac Allister and Dunk make the odd appearance and Karbownik is a surprisingly good utility option. Haydon Roberts is well on his way to stardom as well, he is averaging a 7.08 on loan to Sevilla this season and should be taking over the mantle from Dunk next season, though I'll still keep Lewis around obviously.

We finished 13th last season but could have actually been relegated on the final day... Started really strong then just went on the shittest run imaginable, hence the massive changes to the squad. I was trying to recreate our current tactics whilst playing a 3-5-2 which was probably a part of the problem... I switched to a tiki-taka flat 4-4-2 though which is serving us well at the moment, along with the massive squad overhaul.

I hear that Warren is refusing to commentate on your matches.

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
With FM22 new game due out soon, I thought I would dust off my FM19 and have a refresher. PC started sticking and as it was a few years old decided to treat myself to a new desktop. (I also work from home lol).

Imagine my surprise when I noticed no disc drive? I read online that it now comes as a download from Steam? How does that work?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
With FM22 new game due out soon, I thought I would dust off my FM19 and have a refresher. PC started sticking and as it was a few years old decided to treat myself to a new desktop. (I also work from home lol).

Imagine my surprise when I noticed no disc drive? I read online that it now comes as a download from Steam? How does that work?

It’s really straightforward. Make the purchase within the Steam app, and then download the game to your PC. Allows you to save your games to the cloud etc too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here