football league paper

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
Good coverage today on the albion,front page pic a couple on the game and Orlandi the centre fold:rolleyes:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Will be out for my copy this afternoon. Usually get it from the Tesco at Holmbush but if sold out there I walk down to Southwick Square.

Been buying this for this season only, but usually decent coverage of the Albion...been the featured match on at least 4 or 5 occasions this season.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I was just wandering round Hedge End Co-op and my eyes were drawn to the news stand where there was a full page picture of Leo. That's a first I thought, they won't like that round here. Marvelous scenes!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Just got it,what a lovely front cover!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Its always a very good read (when we win)......we're quite often on the front page, I suppose its because we're the biggest team in the football league.

:D

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Still not found a copy......a first!!!! Nothing at Holmbush and both newsagents Southwick Square are sold out.

Last chance effort back up on. he Old Shoreham Road.....if nothing I've had good walk but love reading this paper on a Sunday night especially after a good win.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Still not found a copy......a first!!!! Nothing at Holmbush and both newsagents Southwick Square are sold out.

Last chance effort back up on. he Old Shoreham Road.....if nothing I've had good walk but love reading this paper on a Sunday night especially after a good win.

If you don't manage to get one, let me know and I'll take a picture of the Albion related pages and post them on here

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Fourth time lucky.....at Alldays on the Old Shoreham Road. My Sunday is complete.

Guess the cover must have attracted some JCL's as I never had a problem getting a copy before.

Thanks for the offer Putdown.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Orlandi seems like a thoroughly considerate and decent chap...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports