Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Flight change to athens

fallowfield32

Apr 22, 2016
Just been told my flight from Gatwick to Athens on 29th has been changed to Heathrow!!! Was anyone else on the Aegean flight at 12:15 from Gatwick?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I think my daughters has as well, I guess its that flight, with the return flight going back to Gatwick, they are getting a lift up to Heathrow and then train home from Gatwick

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
The only change I had was Easyjet from Gatwick on the morning of the game have changed plane and my seat has changed. Might have to sit on my own and not with Nurse Gladys. I'm presuming they have put a bigger plane on, supply and demand and all that!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
The only change I had was Easyjet from Gatwick on the morning of the game have changed plane and my seat has changed. Might have to sit on my own and not with Nurse Gladys. I'm presuming they have put a bigger plane on, supply and demand and all that!

I've had several easyjet flights do this and my seat hasn't changed. They usually switch between an A320 to a 19 so there shouldn't be a need to worry.

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Just posted on another thread, Wizz have changed our aircraft type on the Wednesday and did move our seats as a result (and split us up in the process).

I think they're all realising there's unseasonal demand for those days and increasing capacity. Good if it means more travel options for fans still unsure if they'll get a ticket. Sucks to move to a different airport though! 😲

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
@Arkwright, if you paid to select 2 seats together, contact customer services and ask them to move you back together without charging an additional fee, as it's their change not yours.

Can't promise they will, but Wizz did it for us (and they're shit!)

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Be thankful you don't have to sit next to Nurse Gladys, with her "overhang" it will be a squeeze to fit into your seat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here