Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fixtures for 2021/22 - Date for your diary

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I did that when we went their first game of the season (Hinshelwood period I think) someone let my tyres down!

There is no way I am driving there after that dream. No way. (And after your post).

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
From club site

This season will see 200 matches shown live in the UK by partners Sky Sports, BT Sport and Amazon Prime Video. Broadcast selections for the month of August will be announced by Monday 21 June 2021.

Albion away at Burnley, TV companies will be scrapping over that !

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Do you go away ? When the fixtures are out we know which weekend we will be in which godforsaken northern town.

i think you miss my point. of course we need the fixtures released as early as possible , we need to plan, even if only provisionally- thats all great, I just don't see why the big "fixtures breakfast" and all the hype. If thats your thing- great, I hope you enjoyed the big reveal. If in the past you went along to the amex for the breakfast etc i hope it was fun and worth it, personally i simply dont understand why

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
i think you miss my point. of course we need the fixtures released as early as possible , we need to plan, even if only provisionally- thats all great, I just don't see why the big "fixtures breakfast" and all the hype. If thats your thing- great, I hope you enjoyed the big reveal. If in the past you went along to the amex for the breakfast etc i hope it was fun and worth it, personally i simply dont understand why

No, the fixtures breakfast isn’t my thing. I live up norf anyway.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Leicester will visit the Amex on Sunday 19th September (kick-off 2pm), which has moved from the Saturday due to their involvement in the Europa League earlier on that week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here