Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] First team turnover

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
My boys have got this poster on their wall which is from our pre season game in Portugal last summer so obviously less than a year old, which highlights the massive change in our team in that short time.

The whole front row gone (assuming Caicedo is off which is fairly definite I’d say) and from the back row - Sanchez likely to go and question marks about Veltman. This obviously doesn’t include the huge backroom turnover.

BC7A95D5-BE9D-4E93-A7D0-31BE80E05DA9.jpeg

There can’t be many teams who would do as well as we have with that level of turnover.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
As I often say with the players of the quality we're seeing, enjoy them while you can, because most won't be hanging around.

The good thing is that, on the whole we've seen upgrades for the departing players – let's hope that continues (or at least the same level).

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
As I often say with the players of the quality we're seeing, enjoy them while you can, because most won't be hanging around.

The good thing is that, on the whole we've seen upgrades for the departing players – let's hope that continues (or at least the same level).
Yep agreed.

I also can't believe that Cucurella and Maupay were still Albion players a year ago, it seems like they left years ago! Last season was a long season!

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
makes keeping the row behind them all the more important. so, so critical that we always have players who have previously experienced mass change with us, they’ll be a much needed grounding presence when the vultures inevitably come circling again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here