Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Finally!! I'm not as stupid as I thought

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
Anyway

Dear Deirdre

the wife forced me to watch eastenders before letting me watch the football, whilst watching it i found myself attracted to Carly wicks, I then decided to Wikipedia her, was very disappointed to found out she is a massive palace fan is there any punishment I need to inflict on my self

Please help

Worried in Brighton

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Anyway

Dear Deirdre

the wife forced me to watch eastenders before letting me watch the football, whilst watching it i found myself attracted to Carly wicks, I then decided to Wikipedia her, was very disappointed to found out she is a massive palace fan is there any punishment I need to inflict on my self

Please help

Worried in Brighton

Is NSC full of WET WIPES or what?

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
Well in reply to your post. It would be BRILLIANT to rag a palace bird from behind surely? Dirty sanchez her etc?

Im assuming you would :
1- ask her brother/husband first
2- disinfect afterwards ???

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Her heart may be palace but her fanny belongs to Brighton and Hove Albion.

Her captain cavemans nose pokes right out whenever she hears sssseeeeeaaaaaagggguuuuulllllls

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Anyway

Dear Deirdre

Please help

Worried in Brighton

I always thought she was in corrie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here