Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ffs tier 4

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
PNC checks on plates to see how far they’ve travelled perhaps ?

Would make sense.

I was at home tucked up by 9, but what if you got caught driving home on Boxing Day?

I’m not sure they couldnt do much - “I was to ill to drive home last night” would cover it I imagine.

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Would make sense.

I was at home tucked up by 9, but what if you got caught driving home on Boxing Day?

I’m not sure they could do much - “I was to ill to drive home last night” would cover it I imagine.

I’ll be taking my mum home tomorrow......will see if get stopped [emoji2369][emoji2369]

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Would make sense.

I’m not sure they could do much - “I was to ill to drive home last night” would cover it I imagine.

How about "my vision was blurred, so I went for a spin, officer" :wink:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ther’ll be a heck of a lot more vehicles on the road tomorrow as some of us r back to work..and I have it on good authority that’s not what they r doing

I’ve no idea what they’re doing....was a total guess.....mostly claiming a tidy bit of overtime probably [emoji23][emoji23]

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Are you saying the Tories response is that they know it's tier four bad now but are going to deliberately let people die when they could have prevented it for a week?

Well that's exactly what they did West of Rother to let people have a family and friends Christmas day

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Would make sense.

I’m not sure they couldnt do much - “I was to ill to drive home last night” would cover it I imagine.

I think I'm right in saying that the travel to another tier thing is advisory rather than law anyway?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
After it being absolutely rammed on the seafront in hove around the Rock on Christmas Day, today, with a similar day (bright sunshine and not too cold) it wasn’t too bad and certainly less than Christmas Day!

Still a hell of a lot of people about though and only a few of us in masks.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I think I'm right in saying that the travel to another tier thing is advisory rather than law anyway?

We had people in the office this week saying they had been stopped and asked what they were doing crossing the county line.

Seems a bit much of it’s only advisory?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We had people in the office this week saying they had been stopped and asked what they were doing crossing the county line.

Seems a bit much of it’s only advisory?

I'll not be happy until we have razor wire, guard posts and check points, encircling wBest Sussex.

Granted I've always felt that was necessary - but that's neither here nor there.

Jul 7, 2003
I'll not be happy until we have razor wire, guard posts and check points, encircling wBest Sussex.

Granted I've always felt that was necessary - but that's neither here nor there.

It's the dirty East Sussex lowlifes who have dragged us down into Tier 4 - us West Sussex gentle folk are generally much cleaner:angel:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
It's the dirty East Sussex lowlifes who have dragged us down into Tier 4 - us West Sussex gentle folk are generally much cleaner:angel:

One of the few possible benefits of the Amex being outside Brighton is we could theoretically happily wall off the undesirable, unwashed elements and still get to see our team .. *tut* :wink:

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
One of the few possible benefits of the Amex being outside Brighton is we could theoretically happily wall off the undesirable, unwashed elements and still get to see our team .. *tut* :wink:

The Amex is within the administrative area of Brighton and Hove City Council.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Tier 5 on its way folks. Announced by the end of 2020 for an indefinite period.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here