NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Unbelievable scenes.

EMBRACE THE CHAOS.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am a big Greyhound fan but I was sitting here with my mouth open when GP made those substitutions. Inspired management :bowdown:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I am a big Greyhound fan but I was sitting here with my mouth open when GP made those substitutions. Inspired management :bowdown:

As said on t'other thread.

I said all along GPott should bring on Solly and The Greyhound. :lol: :facepalm:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I think the general consensus is for NSC to make substitutions based on total guess work and personal bias. Graham Potter makes substitutions based on what he's seen on the training ground and within the club........what does he know:tantrum:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Best performance by the Greyhound since his Chelsea epic at The Amex.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The Greyhound can really pin back an opposition left half or left back.

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
Give the greyhound another years contract now. He could also be very important in settling in MacAllister into his new surroundings and country

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I still to this day never know what he is going to bring to the match, that’s what’s so great about him !

Think the opposition haven’t a clue either !!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm pretty sure he doesn’t. So what chance do they have :clap:

Deffo.

A few weeks ago Bernie, Inn fine attacking form, was charging towards the opposition penalty area.

I'm sure much to his surprise a fellow Albion player was marauding ahead of him.

Yep you've guessed it, the fellow in front of him was the right full back - El Greyhoundo.

EMBRACE THE CHAOS.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I think the general consensus is for NSC to make substitutions based on total guess work and personal bias. Graham Potter makes substitutions based on what he's seen on the training ground and within the club........what does he know:tantrum:

Nothing....according to one post he’s a clueless *rick ...top support

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here