Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Gary Numan/Tubeway Army song?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Whilst playing an old list and sorting out the flat I discovered a Gary Numan track I love- 'Cars'. My introduction to electro pop.

Back in 1979 I feigned illness to bunk off Boys’ Brigade, get sympathy, and see it on TOTP. Trouble is Mum took my temperature. No problem, she left the room and I put the thermometer by the fire, back in the mouth, and a temperature of 104 when she returned. Total sympathy. Now, you know what to do kids.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
[yt]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/yt][yt]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/yt][yt]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cksIn_mK0Co&hl=en_GB&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/yt]

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Complex

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
I saw him twice early 1980s … the live Living Ornaments albums are superb. And saw him more recently at the Dome - probably same gig @Cotton Socks went to.

Love the usual standards already mentioned, but also Remember I Was Vapour and Please Push No More and others from Telekon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here