Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Favourite current Brighton player?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Still Gross for me.
Like Solly, extremely versatile.

Asked to play RB against Liverpool, many pooped it, he nailed it, and kept Veltman, yes Veltman, on the bench!

although we played 2-4-3-1 so more like a right defensive midfielder
then switched for Lalamalana

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Solly

His celebration today capped it. Truly one of us, living the dream we all wish we could.

SuperFurrySeagull

Sep 25, 2003
Cardiff By The Sea
I'm really conflicted, I can't choose between:

Mac Allister
Mitoma
Dunk
March
Veltman
Colwill
Ferguson
Lallana
Gross
Estupinan
Caicedo
Yep, all of them. & the others too. :love:
Oh, you wanted a favourite?
It's gotta be March. No, Mitoma. Sorry, Veltman definitely. Ooh, could be Ferguson actually. Or Alexis, oh sod it...

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
A really tough question but my level of manlove for MacAllister is off the scale.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
We're spoiled for choice at the moment. For those of us who have always believed that Solly had this in him somewhere, the last few games have been immensely satisfying, but everywhere you look on the pitch at the moment there's a player who has reasons to commend him as a favourite. Pervis hasn't had too many mentions, but he has been ridiculous recently. We take Lallana's quality almost for granted and just worry about his fitness, but he has been brilliant this season. Great days indeed.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
1st Seeds:

Caicedo
Mitoma

2nd Seeds:

Dunk
March
Veltman
Groß
Lallana
Mac Allister
Sanchez
Estupiñán

Any of the above really, depending on my mood, if I had to choose one, it would be Mitoma, very pleasing to watch.

Colwill would be on the list too, but he's Chelsea unfortunately. Almost making my list is Ferguson and Welbeck, neither played quite enough yet...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I've got a shortlist

Solly
AliMac
Dunk
Pascal
Caicedo
Velts
Mitoma

Well, more of a longish list :wink:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Caicedo, our stats since he made his debut are incredible. He has played 25, W14, D3, L8. A win ratio of 56%, to compare Mourinho's is 60%

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Foe me - there's a bit more to being a 'favourite' player than importance to the team, performances and so on. Loyalty, effort, likeability, relatability, and so on all go in to the pot when looking at this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here