Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Faulty Printing on Replica Kits.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Has anyone here on NSC had any issues with shirt printing from the club shop this season or previously?

My youngest loves his replica kits and nearly always spends the bulk of his birthday money at the Amex, he’s spent the best part of £200 on the new orange keepers kit + the new home kit this month, each with names and numbers printed.

The home shirt has been terrible, with the name peeling off it almost instantly and I’ve been back twice since to have that one fixed, third time lucky, it’s been 5 days so far and the name is holding ok.

He’s got the keeper kit on today and we’ve just noticed that the name is peeling off that one now, which means that another trip is required to get It sorted. As it stands I’ve had to visit the shop every week since he brought the kits to get them fixed!

Are we just unlucky, or is anyone else having similar issues with theirs? It’s getting boring now and I’d probably be looking for a refund if it wasn’t for the fact that he loves them so much.
Funny you should mention that I was driving through Chelsea last weekend and saw a lad wearing an Albion shirt with the number half hanging off.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Has anyone here on NSC had any issues with shirt printing from the club shop this season or previously?

My youngest loves his replica kits and nearly always spends the bulk of his birthday money at the Amex, he’s spent the best part of £200 on the new orange keepers kit + the new home kit this month, each with names and numbers printed.

The home shirt has been terrible, with the name peeling off it almost instantly and I’ve been back twice since to have that one fixed, third time lucky, it’s been 5 days so far and the name is holding ok.

He’s got the keeper kit on today and we’ve just noticed that the name is peeling off that one now, which means that another trip is required to get It sorted. As it stands I’ve had to visit the shop every week since he brought the kits to get them fixed!

Are we just unlucky, or is anyone else having similar issues with theirs? It’s getting boring now and I’d probably be looking for a refund if it wasn’t for the fact that he loves them so much.

Cover the flaking numbers/letters with a damp hanky and iron them. Reactivates the glue and sticks better than the original steam pressing at the club (in my experience). It really isn't that difficult to do at home.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I have Dunk’s actual shirt he wore at Leeds away in our promotion season. I’ve hand washed it very carefully once as I’m so concerned about the transfers. We bought the home kit 4 years ago with Knockaert on the back and it peeled, last year my lad bought the home kit with Dunk on the back and it’s been fine. I think heat press is very hit and miss, amazing that someone hasn’t come up with something better / more reliable. Personalised screen printing.

YOU WASHED IT?

#BadFan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here