Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fatboy Slim in Rome

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No one in my group could be arsed to travel out that far to get refused entry. We went to a very nice wine bar and then onto a craft beer bar.

This is the wine bar https://www.cntraveler.com/bars/rome/enoteca-il-goccetto

We liked it so much we went back on Friday. I highly recommend this place, and the staff are so friendly and accommodating.

We went. 4 hours of dancing about 2 metres from Norm. Left at 4am. Fantastic end to the day!
Wow - amazing, what a memory! Many Brighton fans there, or was it mainly locals?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
No one in my group could be arsed to travel out that far to get refused entry. We went to a very nice wine bar and then onto a craft beer bar.

This is the wine bar https://www.cntraveler.com/bars/rome/enoteca-il-goccetto

We liked it so much we went back on Friday. I highly recommend this place, and the staff are so friendly and accommodating.
I hope the wine helped wash down the taste of sheep bollocks from the previous evening 😏

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012
Wow - amazing, what a memory! Many Brighton fans there, or was it mainly locals?
I was about 10 pints in by the time he came on, so please don't take my memory as fact, but I reckon maybe 70:30 locals to Albion. Hard to tell though as not many colours on show, but think this may have been to do with the previous nights issues (we were definitely more careful).

Anyway, it was absolutely packed from front to back for the full 4(?!) hours and his set was superb. Magic times!

I was about 10 pints in by the time he came on, so please don't take my memory as fact, but I reckon maybe 70:30 locals to Albion. Hard to tell though as not many colours on show, but think this may have been to do with the previous nights issues (we were definitely more careful).

Anyway, it was absolutely packed from front to back for the full 4(?!) hours and his set was superb. Magic times!

Yes that ratio would make sense - bravo for being part of the lucky ones, very jealous!

luge

Dec 18, 2010
Was a fantastic night, agree about 70/30 ratio. Shame it's unlikely to happen again this year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here