Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FANTASTIC day TODAY for US stewards

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
WHAT a day today AND a grate day for ME personally, I was PRESENTED with a LIME green HI viz coat as a REWARD for my top FORM and GIVEN 20p an hour RISE so I'm not now on the MINIMUM wage. I fired my WALKIE talkie UP and by HALF time it was STEWARDS 2-0 North STAND and we were looking WELL in charge.

IT got a BIT sour at the END though as I WAS down the FRONT directing another EJACULATION when some IDIOT threw a BOTTLE at ME which HIT me on the HEAD. LUCKILY I had MY bobble HAT on which STOPPED any damage to my BRIAN. EVEN better still we THREW the person RESPONSIBLE out and CONFISCATED his season ticket.

FANTASTIC day made EVEN better when Paul BARBER texted to CONGRATULATE me and BIG Hilda on some TOP stewarding.

Can't WAIT for the Palace GAME as Paul as PROMISED us REINFORCEMENTS as we IMPLIMENT ZERO tolerance in the NORTH.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
US Stewards at the Amex - sounds right.

I am pleased law and order is being enforced

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
WHAT a day today AND a grate day for ME personally, I was PRESENTED with a LIME green HI viz coat as a REWARD for my top FORM and GIVEN 20p an hour RISE so I'm not now on the MINIMUM wage. I fired my WALKIE talkie UP and by HALF time it was STEWARDS 2-0 North STAND and we were looking WELL in charge.

IT got a BIT sour at the END though as I WAS down the FRONT directing another EJACULATION when some IDIOT threw a BOTTLE at ME which HIT me on the HEAD. LUCKILY I had MY bobble HAT on which STOPPED any damage to my BRIAN. EVEN better still we THREW the person RESPONSIBLE out and CONFISCATED his season ticket.

FANTASTIC day made EVEN better when Paul BARBER texted to CONGRATULATE me and BIG Hilda on some TOP stewarding.

Can't WAIT for the Palace GAME as Paul as PROMISED us REINFORCEMENTS as we IMPLIMENT ZERO tolerance in the NORTH.

Rumour has it that that you were hit on the head from a bottle that Big Hilda had expelled via a party trick that she had learned from a Thai friend and just as the bottle hit you, your supervisor turned up and you blamed the bloke you ejected and took his season ticket so you could pass it on to Big Hilda's new friend - Ping Pong.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Yes another great day ejecting what was probably a life long fan for doing v little. Im with the north standers. The stewards are acting like a bunch of twats. Why does the club want to chuck out passionate fans? Before the sychophants say yeah but they deserve it for being disrepectful of the allegey FAT stewards. No. It is a sad day when fans are getting chucked out for such pathetic reasons. I'll be complaining to the club. Pissed off with it now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here