Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fans and players who have passed on in the last 12 months

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
We normally get to see this on the big screens at our last home game. I think it would be good to remember those who have passed on. I hope the link works.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=678064489452760

I knew three of these people, not forgetting Brian who was our very own Bens Grandad.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
We normally get to see this on the big screens at our last home game. I think it would be good to remember those who have passed on. I hope the link works.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=678064489452760

I knew three of these people, not forgetting Brian who was our very own Bens Grandad.

Excellent, thank you for posting this, l was lucky enough to know two of them personally, my old fiend Brian Lisher, plus Bernie Dawes who l had many a light hearted debate with wnen l bought my match programme. David Ware the gent who had occupied the seat next to mine for the last few seasons passed away recently too.

R.I.P. to them all, gone but never forgotten.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Excellent, thank you for posting this, l was lucky enough to know two of them personally, my old fiend Brian Lisher, plus Bernie Dawes who l had many a light hearted debate with wnen l bought my match programme. David Ware the gent who had occupied the seat next to mine for the last few seasons passed away recently too.

R.I.P. to them all, gone but never forgotten.

I knew Bernie too, plus Daniel Churchill.

Jul 7, 2003
Thanks for sharing. Spotted someone who was an old work contact and I didn't know had passed away.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very poignant, RIP BG

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here