Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fan Numbers

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Is there a simple way for a new away fan to get a fan number without ever watching the Albion at the Amex? We currently have 6 members of the Scouse Seagulls but have two new potential supporters who want to go to the Burnley game but I can’t work out how on earth to get them a fan number. I seem to remember having to buy a ticket to the Amex to a friendly quite a few years back (which I had no way of going to) just so I could have a purchase history / fan number, as we spent years doing POTG. Thanks for any advice.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Is there a simple way for a new away fan to get a fan number without ever watching the Albion at the Amex? We currently have 6 members of the Scouse Seagulls but have two new potential supporters who want to go to the Burnley game but I can’t work out how on earth to get them a fan number. I seem to remember having to buy a ticket to the Amex to a friendly quite a few years back (which I had no way of going to) just so I could have a purchase history / fan number, as we spent years doing POTG. Thanks for any advice.

Can they just sign up to Albion+ to get one?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Get them to buy tickets for Getafe

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire

What Gabafella said. That's what I did and generally have no problem getting away tickets.

I didn't know there was a Scouse Seagulls club. I'm in Ormskirk which I know isn't strictly Scouse but there ain't a Woollyback Seagulls club that I'm aware of. :)

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
What Gabafella said. That's what I did and generally have no problem getting away tickets.

I didn't know there was a Scouse Seagulls club. I'm in Ormskirk which I know isn't strictly Scouse but there ain't a Woollyback Seagulls club that I'm aware of. :)

Yes formed in early nineties. We’ve raised our kids to support the Albion even though they were all born in Liverpool. We used to go to places like Wrexham, Chester and Oldham. It’s been quite a journey.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Yes formed in early nineties. We’ve raised our kids to support the Albion even though they were all born in Liverpool. We used to go to places like Wrexham, Chester and Oldham. It’s been quite a journey.

and there are at least 3 in Oxton across the water from you....

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
and there are at least 3 in Oxton across the water from you....

Our pub for Sky matches the Coffee House in Wavertree. The two new members have now successfully bought tickets in row S, block 9. The Scouse Seagulls are growing in number! Burnley here we come!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here