Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

abc

Jan 6, 2007
What?
WHAT?...
I made a spelling mistake...no one accused anyone of racism..crikey.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let it go for goodness sake. You have made rather a fool of yourself by over reacting to what was a mildly witty comment. Don’t make it worse

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I would argue that Worthing and Lancing are more of a hotbed for our support than Brighton itself.

Any thoughts anyone?

The population of Brighton is far more transient than that of Worthing and Lancing, so as a percentage of population the support is possibly lower. But as a final number I would argue that the bigger volume of B&H residents more than eclipses the numbers in the West Sussex ‘resorts’.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
[emoji23][emoji1303]
Nice one.

You have to have the last word don't you...

In fairness reading your spat, it did seem you alluded that the other poster was making a racist comment.
The other poster apologised and you chased after him relentlessly and unnecessarily.

Cheer up, two more sleeps until the biggest game in this countries history in 55 years !!

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
The population of Brighton is far more transient than that of Worthing and Lancing, so as a percentage of population the support is possibly lower. But as a final number I would argue that the bigger volume of B&H residents more than eclipses the numbers in the West Sussex ‘resorts’.

A lot of the places mentioned are essentially just suburbs of Brighton anyway

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I wasn't trawling through anything, I was reading your comment with interest, noticed the typo and made what I thought was a vaguely amusing quip as thousands of others have done on here over the years.

I seem to have upset you somehow for which I apologise.

Well I laughed. You sir, need to post on here more often!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Really interesting for me is to see the number of kids (in Mid Sussex) wearing shirts or other club gear these days. When junior started playing kids football (early 2000s) there were a few but far outnumbered by 'bug' clubs - now it's unusual to see kids in shirts of other clubs. The future fanbase is secure

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Really interesting for me is to see the number of kids (in Mid Sussex) wearing shirts or other club gear these days. When junior started playing kids football (early 2000s) there were a few but far outnumbered by 'bug' clubs - now it's unusual to see kids in shirts of other clubs. The future fanbase is secure

Yes, they're a significant majority. The others you see are usually products of inbound-to-Sussex fathers who support other clubs (e.g. my Albion son plays football with a couple of WHam supporters, a Brentford and a couple of *spit* Palace).

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011

bug-club.png

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Nah football allegiances run alongside train loyalties.

The Littlehampton line loops round to the right (Brighton)
The Bognor line loops round to the left (Pompey)

Chi is deffo Pompey territory.
Obviously the further north you go, it becomes a little more diverse.
So in places like Arundel the Albion are competing with the likes of Inverness Caledonian Thistle, but who really knows as I rule I can hardly understand a word they say.

Don't forget North Horsham . . . so far away from the south coast they all follow Peterhead.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Don't forget North Horsham . . . so far away from the south coast they all follow Peterhead.

I don't go there unless Channing Tatum and Jamie Bell are with me.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Time to share this bad boy from 2013 again. Worthing doesn’t have a high % of season ticket holders compared to other places, in fact it has a similar amount to Southwick, unless there’s been a massive amount of JCL’s from Worthing turning up over the last few years. Lancing does seem to have a good amount though.
69EDB375-1432-49D0-8EC2-CF2F3C938A3A.png
7400BA48-ACE8-4AA9-8A2C-2D8A0AD23572.png
183ECA6F-F4EA-41A5-89A9-FAE11203606F.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here