Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Family and friends registration

Earth Rod

Jul 17, 2011
Hi anyone help?. Friend has registered so i can share him my ticket today but I cannot find how to register him as a Friend . Help and Chat are utterly useless and no chance of getting through to club. Thought it would be so simple. UTA - 5-0 today Top of the Table.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Hi anyone help?. Friend has registered so i can share him my ticket today but I cannot find how to register him as a Friend . Help and Chat are utterly useless and no chance of getting through to club. Thought it would be so simple. UTA - 5-0 today Top of the Table.

Login, click on your name in the top right hand corner and then scroll down to manage freinds and family

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Log into the tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com and go to your account details page. Below your details such as address etc there is the My Friends & Family pane. At the bottom of that pane there is Manage my Friends & Family. Click that and a pop up opens with "Add a new friends and family member". Click that. You'll need their surname and fan number or postcode.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Go here: https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/CrmDetails.aspx

Scroll down.

On the left should be "My Friends & Family"

At the bottom of the list of existing F&F you have, there should be "Manage my Friends & Family" - click/tap that.

On the panel that appears, click/tap "ADD A NEW FRIENDS & FAMILY MEMBER" at the top.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here