Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Facundo Buonanotte **On Loan To Leicester 10/08/24**

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Finally got played at CAM not RW and looked much better for it!
Agree. And it's also notable, that when Adingra went off, it was Pedro that went on the right and Facu retained his place in the middle until he made way for Lallana

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
What a night - still travelling home but still in a state of disbelief - top of our group and straight into the round of 16! 😍

I thought Facu had a good first half and even better second half, attacking the space and looking very much at home with some neat link up play - really beginning to get more aggressive and winning 1:1s - he won a particularly good duel in the air ( not sure I’ve ever seen him jump like that before !) - still looking tired after 60 minutes but I think RDZ. will be pleased with that performance.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A work in progress but he’ll get there and is very young…

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Seen nothing from him but today was ok
IMG_6144.jpeg

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
The kid is potentially SO good, I was erect at the prospect of his brilliance last night. He's so raw, he's very young but his talent is clear and shines bright like a diamond. He's potentially incredible.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Playing in a more natural position IMO.
He shouldn’t play wide.
He's clearly much better there, but needs must, and we don't have too many wide attacking options at present. When/if Enciso, Welbeck and Fati are back up and running, there's going to be a lot of competition for just two attacking central positions. Note also that Mitoma and Adingra are off for a while in Jan.
All I'm saying is that, rather than just focusing on where he plays best, we also need to factor in where there are gaps for him to play as many minutes as possible (which is what he'll ultimately want I suspect).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here