Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FA Cup today

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Getting a bit nostalgic watching South Shields and FGR. Lots of “get it forward”, some crunching tackles that play gets waved on from, ref missing obvious fouls and full blooded football. Life without VAR

Quite entertaining and higher quality than some of the stuff we saw at Gillingham

I am backing GP’s mate’s team over Kevin “I always score against the Albion” Phillips South Shields.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Some great chances being completely fluffed

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
What a second goal for FGR - top corner from the half way line, into the wind. Incredible strike

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I hadn't heard of Connor Wickham for years.

Great second goal.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
For those who haven't seen it:

Cool goal obviously but think most professional goalies would save it.

He is a ‘professional’ South Shields are a fully professional team in the 7th tier of English football. Insane.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Who knew Julio Arca played for them still up until recently? Great highlights reel of him at half time showing him scoring so worldies for them. Must have been well into his 40's.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
With not much football today, I'm hyped for Bracknell Town vs Ipswich
Same here.
Probably my favourite sports competition is the FA Cup, particularly home games for small sides. Just can’t beat that atmosphere.

Remembering Brighton Vs Man City at Withdean years ago (was that League or FA cup?)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Same here.
Probably my favourite sports competition is the FA Cup, particularly home games for small sides. Just can’t beat that atmosphere.

Remembering Brighton Vs Man City at Withdean years ago (was that League or FA cup?)
League

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Come on the mighty Bracknell

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
“My world does not end with these four walls. Slough’s a big place. When I’ve finished with Slough, there’s Reading, Aldershot, Bracknell. Didcot, Yateley. You know. Winnersh. Taplow. Because I am my own boss. Burghfield.”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here